October 20th, 2010

In most states drivers who are convicted of either driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated will have their driver license suspended and will be required to file an sr22 form. The sr22 form or sometimes called a certificate or bond is required to be added to your car insurance. The filing fee for [...]